Are you a CTKeeper?
Keeper’s: Connecticut has a strong tradition of Great Soccer Goalkeeping. Are you looking to develop your skills and become the next Great CTKeeper? CTKeeper’s offers Advanced Level training curriculums for Goalkeepers wanting a more personalized training environment.
Clubs: Goalkeepers are a special breed. Goalkeepers require advanced training. Does your club have a professional Goalkeeper trainer? We can help. Contact info: Email email@example.com call 203-770-7864
CT Keeper Programs offered:
- CLUBS: Do you offer Goalkeeper Training? Do you need help in establishing a program?
- Premier Club or Travel : We can customize a program for your entire club. We have access to a network of coaches who can help you improve your goalkeeper needs.
- Private/Small Group Training: Groups of 5 or less.
- Camps: CT Keeper will be training at several Spring and Summer Camps coming soon.
- High Schools/College/Premier Programs: Pre-Season & Fall Season Training Programs available – College, High Schools.
Some of the programs that we have worked with include:
- Quinnipiac University
- South Kent School (Prep)
- Pomperaug High School
- Amity High School
- Connecticut Football Club
- Soccer Club of New Milford
- Southbury Soccer Club
- Southbury FC
- Ponte Club
We can customize a 4-, 5-, 6- or 7-week fall program for all of your teams keepers.
Our Training: What makes us different?
The training we provide is geared to groups of 5 or 6 and typically less. Training goalkeepers requires an understanding for the position and use of proper techniques. We take it seriously, but do it in an environment in which each goalkeeper is getting individual attention, whether it’s group training or private training. The focus on proper technique ensures we don’t just hit balls for an hour. Every session has an element of footwork, handling and reaction built into our curriculums. Our clinics are often run in conjunction with our Striker training. This allows us to put the goalkeepers into live shooting activities where they can practice what they worked on in training.
For more information call Carlos @ 203-770-7864 or visit our Clinics/Private Training tabs above.